LOGINㅣ SITEMAPㅣCONTACT US
참평안♥천하보다 소중한 당신에게 보내는 하나님의 편지

HOME > Top Stories  

Be at ease, my country. I, who have been called, am standing here… “I” is “the remnant” and “today”
 글쓴이 : 관리자

“O LORD, You have deceived me and I was deceived; You have overcome me and prevailed I have become a laughingstock all day long; Everyone mocks me. For each time I speak, I cry aloud; I proclaim violence and destruction, Because for me the word of the LORD has resulted In reproach and derision all day long. But if I say, "I will not remember Him Or speak anymore in His name," Then in my heart it becomes like a burning fire Shut up in my bones; And I am weary of holding it in, And I cannot endure it” (Jer 20: 7-9).
“Isaiah cries out concerning Israel, "THOUGH THE NUMBER OF THE SONS OF ISRAEL BE LIKE THE SAND OF THE SEA, IT IS THE REMNANT THAT WILL BE SAVED” (Rom 9:27).
“In the same way then, there has also come to be at the present time a remnant according to God's gracious choice” (Rom 11:5).
“… Jesus, remember me when You come in Your kingdom!" And He said to him, "Truly I say to you, today you shall be with Me in Paradise” (Luke 23:39-43).
“He again fixes a certain day, "Today," saying through David after so long a time just as has been said before, "TODAY IF YOU HEAR HIS VOICE, DO NOT HARDEN YOUR HEARTS" (Heb 4:7, 3:7-13).
Saints of the Word, I send my greetings in the name of the Lord. Are you well?
As long as we are in body and soul I must ask if you are at peace. If you lose peace in the body and soul, it becomes difficult to carry out God’s will, and it becomes more difficult to guard the peace of the spirit. When the peace of the spirit is broken you cannot see the Holy One or hear His voice.
My fellow brethren, I pray you would have a spirit like the apostle Paul even during the rushing of west wind (Acts 27:9-25).
He who has “self” is strong. Those who lose self are frightened even from the sound of the wind and are knocked down from apparitions. However, who are those who have self? Who are those who have lost self? At these moments we must remember.
“Truly, truly, I say to you, unless a grain of wheat falls into the earth and dies, it remains alone; but if it dies, it bears much fruit. He who loves his life loses it, and he who hates his life in this world will keep it to life eternal” (John 12:24-25). It says those who try to keep self lose it, and those who lose the self gain it.
I pray that your face would shine like the moon and that you would become a man of faith.
Autumn grows deeper. The radiant morning star has risen above my head while I am sitting in thought.
“This autumn needs to be an autumn of harvesting souls that God so desires.”
“Do you not say, 'There are yet four months, and then comes the harvest'? Behold, I say to you, lift up your eyes and look on the fields, that they are white for harvest. Already he who reaps is receiving wages and is gathering fruit for life eternal; so that he who sows and he who reaps may rejoice together. For in this case the saying is true, 'One sows and another reaps.' I sent you to reap that for which you have not labored; others have labored and you have entered into their labor” (John 4:35-38).
Like so, I have gone to great pains in prayer atop a rock.
We must fulfill our calling until our last moments of life. Having justly performed our duties, we must see the end of it. In other words, we must become the remnant (Rom 9:27, 11:5).
It is for what is right.
As long as we have received life, we remain between right and wrong, good and evil.
Whether we know the reason or not, we cannot deny that therein lies an absolute command. That is why we call it a conscience. Though we can neither wholly fulfill the role of the root of good nor fully rid of the seeds of evil, the knowledge of good as good and evil as evil is clear to us without need for an explanation. To give all our breath in guarding this is the duty of man.
Then, what is right? There is no need for difficult explanations. It is clear: the truth is always on the ground. The people who are doing so-called great things and thus treat people and consume them like animals never care for the ground. But, the righteousness is to think of the seeds of life on that ground and to care for them. The one who does so is the owner of history, and the son of heaven.
If there were just one person with the heart of heaven to comfort, love, and accept his people as the seeds, the seeds of life will rise up. Then, the land will become just as prophesied by the prophet Isaiah.
“Instead of bronze I will bring gold, And instead of iron I will bring silver, And instead of wood, bronze, And instead of stones, iron. And I will make peace your administrators And righteousness your overseers. Violence will not be heard again in your land, Nor devastation or destruction within your borders; But you will call your walls salvation, and your gates praise” (Isa 60:17-18).
It doesn’t matter if many nations cause uproar. Fear not. Until the very end, this nation’s seeds of life will burn the last fiber of tendon and shed the last drop of blood, for the sake of their nation and people.

As a new generation with a renewed resolution, we must be firmly unified in a blazing faith of patriotism and live on in wisdom and righteousness. We must be the ones to hold the responsibility of our country. We must realize that the generation that relied on others for our national defense has passed. A collective security system is of no use and meaningless when we fail to have the resolution and ability to guard our nation with our own strength. We can never do too much in achieving the security that protects our land and our peoples’ existence and prosperity. This is because there is no such fluke as “is it likely?” or “maybe?” when it comes to national security. If we, for a moment, idly regard this critical moment with delay or negligence, then we would end up betraying the sacrifice and legacy of our nation’s fallen heroes who devoted their lives unsparingly in the face of national crisis. Such laxity would bring about a detrimental setback upon our independent national defense established through the years of perseverance and suffering. We must strongly bear in mind that we could commit the grave error of forsaking the hope of a nation, which is devoted to achieving national security in order to defend a happy life with freedom and humanity for our beloved family and us.
I emphasize once again, that the congregation members of PyungKang Cheil Church are the very drive in overcoming national crisis, a liftoff for national aspiration in creating new history, and the descendants of patriots and Hwarang (chivalry of Shilla kingdom), the brave warriors with strong determinations for national defense. We are now living in the time of difficulty. But there will come an even more difficult time. We must able to discern the time. God has put us in seasons so that we could realize what is to come by reflecting the past and understand the spiritual things from seeing the substance.
A day has daytime and night time. A year has four seasons. And the universe has the providence of fulfillment that leads to birth and destruction that leads to void. By living a day, we know that light comes after darkness. By living a year, we know that life comes after death. By looking out to eternity, we believe that this life will be fulfilled.
Seeds are the ones without greed. What is discerning the time? Discerning the time is going when it is time to go, coming when it is time to come, living when it is time to live and being able to die when it is time to die.
Seeds should be able to both stick and fall. Seeds need to stick in summer but fall in autumn. The seed that falls in summer is wicked. The seed that does not fall even through the storm is the very seed that can face the new day. Even God cannot pick off a green seed.
However, when autumn comes, seeds must know to fall. Not because they have agreed to fall, but because they have grown to their fullest and have a place to go, they fall on their own. Just as before when sticking was something to be proud of, gently falling off becomes the pride and joy now. During their growth in summer, the tree trunk was their parent and guardian.
However, once autumn comes and the seeds are internally ready for a new life, if a tree tries to keep them in, the tree becomes the enemy and the thief. There is no system that is not like a trunk of tree. Roots and seeds are eternal, but a tree trunk has its end.
Korean people are greedless and full of good-heartedness of seeds, willing to live out the truth of heaven.
Who are to discuss the matters of Korea? It would be foolish to stake our fate upon them. The so-called powerful nations make fuss talking about what Koreans look like, or how Korea feels about something, as if they even care for Korea. They are like the branches and leaves that surround a fruit of a seed, chattering and encircling in madness on a stormy day.
In the midst of that madness, young seeds must not lose their minds anywhere, but calmly take care of themselves and continue to make an effort because they are the “seeds.” Our thoughts must be deep. The deeper our thoughts reach down into the flame, the higher our souls ascend the tower of history.
Only when we ascend high can we clearly see the past and the future of history. The meaning of the past as well as the advent of the future becomes evident. We must not ask “what if?” If history remains like this, there cannot be any peace. Happiness will slip through our fingers. We think about grasping happiness as if it is ungraspable because we have the “what if?” in our minds.
What is civilization? It’s about indulging ourselves in joy even while cooling ourselves with ice cubes in summer or engaging in warfare. We don’t have to make grand, complicated, fancy explanations and elaboration. We can see clearly when we get rid of greed. History moves on a right track.

Dear saints, let us promptly make a pure resolution and be faithful to our duty. What is our duty? It is to be faithful in the direction of history of living as one.
Some live thinking flesh is their life. Yet, flesh gives off worse stench when it decays.
Just as stated in Romans 7:1-6 and 8:5-9, whether we live or die, let us live the life of smelling the aroma of heaven and the life of transfiguration.
“For while we were in the flesh, the sinful passions, which were aroused by the Law, were at work in the members of our body to bear fruit for death. But now we have been released from the Law, having died to that by which we were bound, so that we serve in newness of the Spirit and not in oldness of the letter” (Rom 7:5-6).
“For those who are according to the flesh set their minds on the things of the flesh, but those who are according to the Spirit, the things of the Spirit. For the mind set on the flesh is death, but the mind set on the Spirit is life and peace, because the mind set on the flesh is hostile toward God; for it does not subject itself to the law of God, for it is not even able to do so, and those who are in the flesh cannot please God. However, you are not in the flesh but in the Spirit, if indeed the Spirit of God dwells in you. But if anyone does not have the Spirit of Christ, he does not belong to Him” (Rom 8:5-9).

There is none but the seed of history. This day, the one who has become “today” is “the remnant.”
Be at ease my country, for I, who have been called, am standing here!
I shall be offered as a sacrifice.

Senior Pastor Abraham Park

PROCLAIM 2017: A Global Conference for Preachers o…

All Reforms are Only through the Word of God

Special Feature: 500th Anniversary of the Protesta…

Absolute Thanksgiving with an Empty Heart

Special Feature: 500th Anniversary of the Protesta…

With Strength in the Work of the Lord

The Impossible Dream Comes True : All Nations Come…

2017 SUMMER CONFERENCE : Yeoju is the “source of…

“Fed Full By the Holy Spirit” : The First 2017…

Re:2017 NY Conference The Youths’ 4 Day Journey …

Beware and Be on Your Guard Against Every Form of …

“I shall be the woman of Sychar for the One Ston…