LOGINㅣ SITEMAPㅣCONTACT US
참평안♥천하보다 소중한 당신에게 보내는 하나님의 편지

HOME > Top Stories  

The Mighty Wind of the History of Redemption Series that Landed on India and Malaysia (2011.4)
 글쓴이 : 관리자

In November 2010, the mighty wind of the redemptive series that shook Indonesia and Singapore spread to India and Malaysia within three months.  Jesus Christ’s ultimate command to “spread the Word to the ends of the earth” is now changing, with certainty, to “soon, it will be done”; and the motto “The Globalization of Prayer, Faith, and Vision!” is now within full reach.  Let us take a look at the astounding redemptive work that has unfolded within these foreign lands.

The “Genesis Genealogies” Seminar at Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia

February 19~20, at the Charismatic Church in Kuala Lumpur; 300 attendees
(150 were pastors and theology students)

Malaysia achieved independence from the British Empire in 1957 and, as a result, uses both English and Malay as its official languages. The Malay language is 99% similar to Indonesian. Approximately 60% of the population practices Islam; Buddhism, 20%; Hinduism, 7%; and Christianity (excluding Catholicism), 4~5% (which approximates to about 600,000 identifying as Christians). While the Malaysian constitution permits freedom of religion, Islam is the country’s official religion. As a result, many Christians are reduced to worshiping in stores because the government rarely gives out permits that grant churches the right to rent buildings.  In the midst of such persecutions from Muslims, death can also come to those who strive to preach to Gospel.

The Transformation that Came upon Malaysia
The “Genesis Genealogies” Seminar ran for two days (19~20th, February) at Charismatic Church in Ma-laysia’s capital city, Kuala Lumpur. The seminar was a great success. There were 300 attendees. Of the attendees, half were pastors and theology students. There was even a pastor who travelled 300 km to at-tend the seminar. Those who came to the seminar were believers who yearned for the Word. As soon as the seminar began, sighs could be heard from all corners of the room. When they heard that Adam and his ninth descendant, Lamech, lived contemporaneously for 57 years, and that Noah and his tenth descendant, Abraham, lived contemporaneously for 58 years, they were astonished, for it was the first time they’d come to realize this amazing Word.  Many exclaimed that they had attended numerous seminars, but none had shaken Malaysia as this seminar had done.  When the lecturer introduced the author of the Redemptive Series, saying, “He is a Korean pastor who has read the Old and New Testaments of the Bible 1800 times,” sounds of exclamation broke out across the room. After the seminar, 100 female attendees stood in a line before the lecturing pastor and the group that had been sent with him from Korea, and asked that they lay their hands on their heads and pray for them. 
Pastor Yoo Hong Sang is the chairman of a general assembly that currently has 3000 churches in its as-sembly. After the seminar, Pastor Yoo requested that the next seminar be held at his own church which seats 2000 members. 
Pastor Isaac (of a charismatic church) is an internationally renowned pastor among his peers. After the semi-nar, he requested that a seminar on the Genesis Genealogies be held in Nigeria, Africa, before an assembly of 2000 pastors under one roof.  Furthermore, he added: “Nigeria is a frightening country.  It is a country notorious for its crimes and atrocities, all committed for the sake of money.  Kidnapping visiting pastors from overseas for ransom is a frequent occurrence.  The funny thing is that many of these kidnappers used the ransom money to pay for their own church offerings.  Such is Nigeria, but I still have to return there.”

Testimonies
 ▲ It was as if the biblical genealogies were coming alive.  I came to realize for the first time that the genealo-gies are not only interesting, but that there is much to be learned and understood about them.  Finally, I came to know the reason why God documented the genealogies in the Bible.  (Pastor Parmanatan)
 ▲ One could not help but be astounded after hearing the fact that Adam still lived during Lamech’s time, and that Noah and Abraham lived contemporaneously for 58 years.  The seminar also spoke of man’s longevity reduced to half, and later still, to half again.  It is a fact documented in the Bible, yet it was a revelation to me.  I have received bountiful grace from this.  (Pastor Joshua)
 ▲ Before I attended the seminar, I had already read Reverend Abraham Park’s Redemptive Series and re-ceived much grace from them.  They were truly an inspiration.  Nowhere else could I find such depth and truth.  I believe that the Word given in this seminar is only the beginning, and that it will spread all across Malaysia. I believe that it will bring about a great revival to this nation.  (Pastor Stephanie)
 ▲ It is astonishing that one man laboriously conducted this complex research, calculated and examined the generations documented in the Bible, and published it. I am deeply grateful because this research, which came from much hardship and suffering, has shown me God’s will and His tremendous love.  (Pastor Richard)

The “Genesis Genealogies” Seminar at Mumbai, India

February 25~27, at the New Life International Church in Mumbai; 300 attendees

India is part of BRICs, a grouping of countries deemed as having a “newly advanced economic develop-ment.”  It is a nation that is rising rapidly, placing itself at the center of the world.  A common view is that India will overtake China by the next generation and lead the world’s economy.  India’s population is 1.3 bil-lion.  Approximately 81% of the population practices Hinduism; Islam, 13%; and Christianity, over 2% (which approximates to about 26 million identifying as Christians).  Despite this small percentage, the number of Christians in India is twice that of South Korea’s. 
Mumbai is bigger than New Delhi, with a population of 20 million.  It was formerly known by the name “Bom-bay,” and is home to a thriving film industry on a par with Hollywood.  The city is a mecca of international trade, lined with palm trees that lead to scenic beaches. However, when visitors enter the inner parts of the city, they see rows of dilapidated houses and an absence of traffic lanes.
The seminar was held at New Life International Church from 25~27th of February.  Three hundred attendees filled God’s house.  Despite the Indians’ conservatism and simplicity, their reactions at the seminar were far greater than those held in other countries.  As the lecturer proceeded to speak of each generation of the Gen-esis genealogies, sounds of great exclamation and wonder filled the room.  There was even an outpouring of great cheer. Their reactions were the complete opposite of what Koreans were normally used to, for Koreans say “That’s right” and “Amen” only in their hearts.  The attendees nodded their heads as they diligently took notes from the lecture. 
Callahan Pru, the senior pastor of New Life International Church, which has 2,000 members and six branch churches, promised that he would make arrangements for the next seminar to be held at India’s biggest church that currently has 40,000 members in attendance.  Many pastors confessed, saying: “The hearts of Christian and theological associations will be captured by the Word once it is preached fully in India”; “Let us set up Mumbai’s first seminary school and begin by teaching this Word”; and “The next seminar should be a week-long intensive course aimed at the pastors.”

Translating into Collective Languages
India has nine main languages, which rise to fifteen if we take regional languages into account.  Pastor Callahan Pru has pledged to translate the entire Redemptive Series into these languages so that all can read from them.  This preparation will become the foun-dation upon which 1.3 billion Indians will be able to read from the Redemptive Series. After the seminar, one attendee said, “Now I understand why God is spreading this amazing Word from Korea.”  He added, “Perhaps he wants the Koreans, who are famous for their ‘Hurry! Hurry!’ attitude toward life, to hurry and spread this Word to all corners of the earth.”  Truly, God’s work is rapidly being fulfilled (Isaiah 60:22). "Behold, days are coming," declares the Lord GOD, "When I will send a famine on the land, Not a famine for bread or a thirst for water, But rather for hearing the words of the LORD (Amos 8:11).  Now is the time for us to take God’s Word and spread it to all four corners of the earth, before the famine of the Word comes upon us. 

Testimony
▲ I have received so much grace. I am also a teacher of the Bible, but this is the first time I have ever heard such precious words.  I read the Redemptive Series before the seminar, but the seminar clarified many things in the book.  (Pastor Benwani)
▲ I was inspired by today’s revelatory Word.  It makes me impatient to know the Word more.  I desire to know the Bible more.  I aspire to follow author Reverend Abraham Park’s example and read the Bible 1800 times.  (Attendee Anil Bar)
▲  From this moment on, my life of faith will change.  Just like the lecturer taught us, I desire to live my life walking with God as Enoch did.  I desire to take this precious Word not only to all the churches in Mumbai, but also to the rest of the world.  I give praise and glory to God for allowing us this amazing four-day seminar. (Pastor Armana)
▲ I desire to invite author Reverend Abraham Park to Mumbai.  It is my sincere hope that he comes to India and preaches this pre-cious Word to us also.  (Pastor Callahan Pru)

By reporter Kim Hyun Jeong

The Redemptive Series will also enter Israel.
It is already in the process of being translated into Hebrew, Arabic, and Russian.  Periplus, the publishing house that prints the Redemptive Series, recently sent word of a person from an Israeli Christian community who’d read an English version of the Redemptive Series.  According to Periplus, this man later proclaimed it as “a book that would transform Israel” and sought per-mission to translate the series into Hebrew, Arabic, and Russian.  He experienced “a great trembling” upon reading the book. He could not sleep for two days.  Periplus further noted that he had gathered the congregation first, prayed together, and then contacted them with the aforementioned account.  We will be watching to see what kind of transformation the Hebrew version of the Redemptive Series will have on a nation that has held fast to Jewish traditions and beliefs for thousands of years.

PROCLAIM 2017: A Global Conference for Preachers o…

All Reforms are Only through the Word of God

Special Feature: 500th Anniversary of the Protesta…

Absolute Thanksgiving with an Empty Heart

Special Feature: 500th Anniversary of the Protesta…

With Strength in the Work of the Lord

The Impossible Dream Comes True : All Nations Come…

2017 SUMMER CONFERENCE : Yeoju is the “source of…

“Fed Full By the Holy Spirit” : The First 2017…

Re:2017 NY Conference The Youths’ 4 Day Journey …

Beware and Be on Your Guard Against Every Form of …

“I shall be the woman of Sychar for the One Ston…