LOGINㅣ SITEMAPㅣCONTACT US
참평안♥천하보다 소중한 당신에게 보내는 하나님의 편지

HOME > Top Stories  

Unfettered Souls, Draw the Infinite Circle! Approaching Easter, April 1982 (2011.4)
 글쓴이 : 관리자

Congregation of the seed of life! Greetings in the Lord! Once again, we have come upon the perennially youthful month of April. Spring abounds in our land as well as in our hearts. And once again, our hearts are moved by the subtle gleam of light that spring has brought forth. The Holy scriptures, our only path in life, is filled with such a spring. Though the forces of evil shake up this nation, it can neither stop the coming of spring nor shut up the blossoming buds. So, how can I not leap with joy in my heart? My unfettered soul, clasped hand in hand with the Firstborn Son, leaps toward the outer universe and jumps playfully within the kingdom.

As my soul dives into the Old Testament scriptures (Isaiah 35:1-10; 65:20), probing deep into those sacred Words, Sodom and Gomorrah have been banished somewhere whilst the throne of God has been discovered. These verses conjure up visions of ministering angels running to and fro and His golden locks more splendid than a millions suns.

Isaiah 35:1-10 “The wilderness and the desert will be glad, and the Arabah will rejoice and blossom; like the crocus It will blossom profusely And rejoice with rejoicing and shout of joy. The glory of Lebanon will be given to it, the majesty of Carmel and Sharon. They will see the glory of the LORD, The majesty of our God. Encourage the exhausted, and strengthen the feeble. Say to those with anxious heart, “Take courage, fear not. Behold, your God will come with vengeance; the recompense of God will come, But He will save you.” Then the eyes of the blind will be opened and the ears of the deaf will be unstopped. Then the lame will leap like a deer, and the tongue of the mute will shout for joy. For waters will break forth in the wilderness and streams in the Arabah. The scorched land will become a pool and the thirsty ground springs of water; In the haunt of jackals, its resting place, Grass becomes reeds and rushes. A highway will be there, a roadway, and it will be called the Highway of Holiness. The unclean will not travel on it, but it will be for him who walks that way, and fools will not wander on it. No lion will be there, nor will any vicious beast go up on it; these will not be found there. But the redeemed will walk there, and the ransomed of the LORD will return and come with joyful shouting to Zion, with everlasting joy upon their heads. They will find gladness and joy, and sorrow and sighing will flee away.”
Isaiah 65:20 “No longer will there be in it an infant who lives but a few days, or an old man who does not live out his days; for the youth will die at the age of one hundred and the one who does not reach the age of one hundred Will be thought accursed.”
Whenever April comes around, that wall over yonder reminds me of Jerusalem, the city that hath killed every prophet sent to her. Those shouts of “Hosanna!” issuing from those fiery, glimmering eyes put the heavens and the earth in a tremor.
Unfettered souls! With my mind engrossed in the visions of fully bloomed heavenly stars visiting the earth in singular array, I watered my flower pot, and the plant started to sprout. And today, the first of those buds had blossomed! As I observe the leaves swaying in the wind while thoughts of Easter linger in my mind, those extending green leaves seem like the flowing skirt of the kneeling Mary Magdalene. Her shouts of “Rabboni!” echo through the early morning sky of Golgotha. Then, we hear His beck-oning call from within the crown-shaped golden cluster saying, “Go in haste and tell your brethren!”
Beloved souls of the living Word! Spring is truly alive within us. Why can’t we till and over-turn the land that the peony’s gentle, blood-soaked hand had tilled? The chrysalis, which had silently braved the darkened winters with prayer, now dances peacefully amidst the sea of light. But why is it that our soul is preventing this dance from continuing?
The seed of life is to believe - to believe in eternal life! It is to believe in that eternity so that we complete God’s infinite circle. That is the life of the seed of life!
Beloved congregation! Mankind must realize that our life does not consist solely in the pursuit of happiness. We must also understand that merely wallowing in the mire of material abundance is not true happiness. True living is to be self-sufficient. But people only take pleasure in lording it over others while forgetting the responsibilities that come with servanthood. Those who desire the comforts of life only seek to remain as they are, but the true living soul, in order to save themselves and others around them, must resist such a temptation.
Man lives on meaning. Whether in life or death, it is all about meaning. What is mean-ing? The entire living universe itself is meaning.
Beloved saints, where is the true teacher? All of God’s creation has meaning and thus all of creation is our teacher (Rom 1:19-20). It can’t be anywhere else when the seed of life, which upholds the will of God, has already come forth. The true teacher is not somewhere else but within the soul of every man and woman. Therefore, the Bible teaches absolute optimism. We must go forth to the seed of life. We must go forth to that place, found only in the Lord, which shines as bright as the noon day sun. We must approach the very origin of our being, which we have received from heaven through the people of the Word. This is what it means to be near the Way. It means to have it dwelling within. No political power can snatch away this sacred calling of the seed of life. The seed of life must not submit to anyone because the progress of all life in the universe depends on it. No political power is capable of providing the proper direction for history to take; this can only be done by God. And the only receiver that is tuned in to this divine revelation is the unfettered soul of the living seed. Any authority or knowledge that prevents this work transgresses upon the life of the universe. To receive absolute authority means that we are returning to the creation’s true intention of life (Gen 2:7).
Hear ye, numerous nameless souls out there! There is an old adage, which contains the spirit of our ances-tors: “Though the farmer may die, he first reaps the harvest of seeds before he goes.” This is the seed that our ancestors have left behind, the kernel that God has given. They will leave it behind even while dying. That means they will not consume it so that they may live. There is no seed more precious than this! Spring has filled the entire land. The sounds of spring are the sounds of resurrection. Heaven and earth are alive. Life has been revived. We know that it is spring for we see the movements of life. I pray that you will believe and attain the spring of resurrection.
In April 1982, I earnestly prayed that this nation will have the true spring, a lively spring, and a blissful spring thanks to the resurrection of our Lord Jesus Christ!
But as I turned with the aforementioned thought still lingering in my mind, a fully blossomed magnolia had fallen so helplessly when no wind had blown. It seemed as though this were symbolic of my own heart or perhaps this was a vision portending the coming of the still unseen face of the queen of tribulation. My heart was listless and it felt as though a finger was touching my broken anguish. I longed for receptive ears. I dialed heaven. This is how my broken clay cup had, once again, come to overflow, and the faint sounds of music coming from the queen’s wedding was heard in heaven. 

I immediately began to pray:
This drab and thirsty land has just received rain and now blossoms. Barley has sprouted its kernel and the eggs hatch out. My Lord, let the Word of Life touch my spirit, let praises rejoice in my heart! Please God, keep our holiness from falling to the ground in this spring of resurrection, do not allow unrighteousness to thrive in this land, and let our congregation, the holy people, stand firm and cry out for this nation. My Lord, let the righ-teousness arise and let them know of your justice. I see the devastated roads of Rome now. Nero’s tyranny ends and noises arise in the city of Jerusalem because of the news of Jesus Christ’s resurrection! Loving God, please carry out your work of compassion on the dusty roads as you provided living water from the rock in the plain of Shinar. While meaningless men are turning to a dot in darkness and blue sky is turning to gray, who are the Israelites who cry out for water? Please pour the water sprung from Meribah upon them!

You, the sun of April! Look at the staggering souls! Take a look at the roads of this land! They are appalling!  The tower of Babel now covers the earth and gets higher. It nearly reaches to the heavens, and people take pride in their years calling themselves “Victors of today.” My Lord, please do not receive their foolishness, let the congregation of Pyungkang Cheil Church keep pray-ing to become the seed of life! May we hear the news of the resurrection along with the news of spring! We pray in the name of the Lord. Amen.

Senior Pastor Abraham Park

PROCLAIM 2017: A Global Conference for Preachers o…

All Reforms are Only through the Word of God

Special Feature: 500th Anniversary of the Protesta…

Absolute Thanksgiving with an Empty Heart

Special Feature: 500th Anniversary of the Protesta…

With Strength in the Work of the Lord

The Impossible Dream Comes True : All Nations Come…

2017 SUMMER CONFERENCE : Yeoju is the “source of…

“Fed Full By the Holy Spirit” : The First 2017…

Re:2017 NY Conference The Youths’ 4 Day Journey …

Beware and Be on Your Guard Against Every Form of …

“I shall be the woman of Sychar for the One Ston…