LOGINㅣ SITEMAPㅣCONTACT US
참평안♥천하보다 소중한 당신에게 보내는 하나님의 편지

HOME > Top Stories  

As I listen to the sounds of the autumn harvest...
 글쓴이 : 관리자

A life that learns from the fruit, that is a life that consumes the light, grows from the light and is transformed by the light.
November 1985 Issue

Believers of the Word, are you all well in Christ?
Somehow the long and heavy night of sin, where the mist from the earth had covered the entire surface of the earth, has passed. Today, on this eternal morning of the cross, near the very end of this branch called providential history-where the fruits of light are clustered, we are singing the song of light.

Autumn has fully ripened. The feast of autumn which God has prepared for all mankind-aren’t the five grains, the various fruits, and the abundant golden mountains and fields an expression of God’s heart? All creation is praising the glory of God through beautiful fruit. Oh man! Autumn will surely come upon man and upon the history of man and when it does, the question is, “Am I the wheat or the chaff?” This is a question we must all ask ourselves at least one time. Isn’t the fruitful autumn a way for God to encourage and urge the hearts of the people to bear the fruit through light during the harvest time of man? Autumn. What is behind the abundant grains and fruit laid out during the feast of the seasons which God has prepared for all mankind? Isn’t it the light? The grains and the fruits are symbolic of the produce that comes from the rain and the dew which are products of the sunlight, the moonlight, and the starlight.
One grain of wheat contains spring, summer, fall and winter and within that one grain is the light from the seasons. If you look carefully into it, you will see a nature that is truer than nature itself, as well as the face of the bright light. However, if creation neglects in consuming the light, then it will become chaff and disappear. This is the lesson given to man from above. For this reason, creation made from the light, must consume the light and grow from it throughout the seasons so that ultimately it can bear fruits of the light. This is the true image of nature on its own.

The autumn of the history of mankind. Isn’t that the eternal ocean of the light that wholly displays God who is the eternal light itself? Quickly take off the darkness and put on the light…our hearts are contracting. What is the image of mankind? Is it the image of people being born, growing and ultimately dying in vain? Certainly not. Mankind was created for eternity as the light above all lights. Human beings are supposed to hold onto the light which is their origin and consume that light and grow in that light and ultimately be transformed through the light. Thus, if man does not know the true light that gives light to every man (John 1:9); he is like a man who has riches without understanding who is like the beasts that perish (Ps 49:20).

“In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God. He was in the beginning with God. All things came into being through Him, and apart from Him nothing came into being that has come into being. In Him was life, and the life was the Light of men” (John 1:1-4).
In actuality, all creation is light. Nothing can exist without light. In reality, we, ourselves, are light. We eat and drink light. We live on light. If we turn away from the light, if we trample upon and disregard our origin, then, we cannot live or grow and the result is death and vanity.

However, out of all mankind under the heavens, one Man Jesus Christ, the fruit of the eternal light, the true light that came to this world and shined upon all mankind, is God and at the same time, the model of the true man. For this reason, man must learn from Jesus Christ in order to bear fruit through the eternal light. The face of Jesus Christ contains the light of the knowledge of God (2 Cor 4:6) and through Him, man can come into contact with God’s light.
Human beings were created through the light so they need to eat the light in order to truly live. Human beings can only find peace and freedom by discovering heavenly truths and living according to them, and by living lives that are accustomed to performing righteous deeds. Thus, a mature person is one who has been ripened through the light and is accustomed to doing what is right. Not even the powers of a dictator can stop a baby who has tasted milk. Likewise, if a person has tasted the light, you will not be able to take away the freedom given to him by heaven-even if you kill him.
As Jesus looked forward to how He would die on the cross, He said, “For this reason the Father loves Me, because I lay down My life so that I may take it again. No one has taken it away from Me, but I lay it down on My own initiative. I have authority to lay it down, and I have authority to take it up again. This commandment I received from My Father” (John 10:17-18). This is the position of one who has been ripened through the light, of the “true me.”

“Behold, a king will reign righteously and princes will rule justly. Each will be like a refuge from the wind and a shelter from the storm, like streams of water in a dry country, like the shade of a huge rock in a parched land” (Isa 32:1-2). We find this person whom the prophet Isaiah spoke about in Jesus Christ who died on the cross. When we come across this true light in our lives, our eyes do not close, and our ears become opened. Our hardened and anxious hearts gain knowledge and the stutterer receives wisdom to speak clearly. At this time, man receives the true light, takes off the darkness and blossoms into its true self. In an ocean of light that brightens the soul and awakens infinity so that they sing, man becomes one with each other and that one becomes infinity.
However, what calls forth the season of judgment upon mankind? What calls upon the season of the empty chaff?
“Rise up, you women who are at ease, and hear my voice; give ear to my word, you complacent daughters. Within a year and a few days you will be troubled, o complacent daughters; for the vintage is ended, and the fruit gathering will not come” (Isa 32:9-10).
When human beings make a place for themselves in darkness rather than light, when they build nest of lies rather than a nest of truth, when they disregard the natural for the artificial, then the result is death. In the autumn of history, at the harvest time of life, in the house of the eternal feast here man meets God, where light comes in contact with Light, people who have chosen darkness rather than light will pay the price for disregarding the light which is their origin, and for not partaking of the faith in God and in Jesus Christ which is their true food. On that day when we stand before the eternal light, “they said to the mountains and to the rocks, ‘Fall on us and hide us from the presence of Him who sits on the throne, and from the wrath of the Lamb’” (Rev 6:16). The fearful and eternal suffering will be given as a payment for living lives that have partaken of darkness. Isn’t this also the natural law of reaping what you have sown?
Therefore, if there is a basic sin and suffering for man, it is the sin of disregarding the light. This is the act of going against and trampling over our original nature. The “true me” is light, eternity and nature. Only God-given life itself is true peace and true freedom. If the people of this nation eat and drink this life-giving light and act like human beings (John 6:54-55), then there will be true peace and true freedom.
“Peace I leave with you; My peace I give to you; not as the world gives do I give to you. Do not let your heart be troubled, nor let it be fearful” (John 14:27).
There is life for individuals and for nations in that place where we meet with our eternal Lord, Jesus Christ who proclaimed true peace for all mankind as He foresaw His death on the cross. I pray that the people of this nation will soon hear the voice of Jesus Christ and live in true peace rather than in fear.

Reverend Abraham Park

PROCLAIM 2017: A Global Conference for Preachers o…

All Reforms are Only through the Word of God

Special Feature: 500th Anniversary of the Protesta…

Absolute Thanksgiving with an Empty Heart

Special Feature: 500th Anniversary of the Protesta…

With Strength in the Work of the Lord

The Impossible Dream Comes True : All Nations Come…

2017 SUMMER CONFERENCE : Yeoju is the “source of…

“Fed Full By the Holy Spirit” : The First 2017…

Re:2017 NY Conference The Youths’ 4 Day Journey …

Beware and Be on Your Guard Against Every Form of …

“I shall be the woman of Sychar for the One Ston…