LOGINㅣ SITEMAPㅣCONTACT US
참평안♥천하보다 소중한 당신에게 보내는 하나님의 편지

HOME > Top Stories  

Does the name hear the creation’s groan? (July 1982 Issue)
 글쓴이 : 관리자

He with an unknown name, whose name no one can know!
Have you been well among the clear heavens and swirling land?
In the heat of the summer are you staying spiritually and physically vigorous?
Saints of the eternal word, are you pure?  Only when you are pure you have true peace. With peace comes joy. Only in joy, you can overcome evil with good deeds. 

Sons of the kingdom!
Now is the time to weep, time to scream.
You must for a dying conscience, for a soul falling away in the darkness. 
A lamb with weak vigor cannot escape the mouth of a lion. 
Have you lived your life with the mind of the master who is looking for workers (Matthew 20:1-6)?
Have you sacrificed for the gospel? Have you exerted all your strength for the dying sheep?  (2 Timothy 4:2)
What would you do about the lion pouncing on a feeble sheep while the heavenly sons are lazy in this work because of their love for the world?
In absolutely no way such cowardice can exist in nature.  That is why there comes a scream in the face of death.
For whom is such scream?  It is for the King of life.   This scream is a prerogative, struggle, and plea by the life itself.
You must be aware that this universe carries such scream.
Because there is a scream, there also exists comfort.  With resent, there is avenge, judgment, and a new proclamation for life.  If there were no scream from the sheep being devoured  by the lion, if there were no fluttering from the small bird falling from the hunter’s bullet, then there wouldn’t have been “Eli, Eli” on the cross, either.  Indeed, the blood from an aggrievedly death screams out from the ground. 

Sons of life!
We are the seeds of peace, a holy army for His kingdom and His righteousness. 
One thing we must know is that the peace is a reward or gift given for the duties fulfilled; it is not something to be seized by force or granted when nothing has been done.  
There is nothing else we are obligated to do but the “truth”.  The only way to perform the “truth” is to follow heaven’s laws. 

Let’s do the “truth.”
When you do the “truth,” peace will come automatically.
In other words, ‘automatically’ means that the peace is brought by the life itself. 
Peace is in the hands of God, and therefore all we have to do is the “truth.”

What is “truth”?
Truth is to understand that all creations and matters are a whole and hence to live in that wholeness.  That is, to become the heavenly seeds of life through the love of the redeeming cross.
Therefore, the seed of life must always listen carefully even to the remotes parts of the universe.  They must listen for shattering of God’s peace rolling into screams. 
In fact, this means we must empty our hearts, as it is written, “Blessed are the poor in spirit, for theirs is the kingdom of heaven” (Matthew 5:2-3).  Emptying our heart is doing the “truth”.  When we do so, we can hear the scream from the end of the earth-the creation’s groaning (Romans 8:19-25).   

Seeds of life!
Can you hear the sounds of sin in this beautiful land of Korea, far and wide?  Your conscience has suffered shipwreck if you can’t hear the screams from the dying.  If this entire nation eats, drinks, and dances as if everything is safe, then this nation will be just like the rest of them.  We need to complete our God-given duties faithfully.  Didn’t Jesus say “My Father is working until now and I Myself am working” (John 5:17)? 
Aren’t those who eat and drink without having worked called villains? 
Let us hear the creation groaning!
When you open your ears, you will hear two groans.  One is a scream from a nation that has met a thief, and the other is a scream from the soul that had been robbed from the thief himself. That soul is my soul. (Ezekiel 18:31-32, 2:4-5) 

Dear saints, the nameless seeds of life!
How can you not hear this when you are the seeds of life? You must repent.
You should sadly weep for your soul and this nation that have been robbed.  I hear the living voices shouted into my ears from the cries of the prophets of long ago.
Those who do not listen to the heavenly words will surely perish under the heavens.  Tarry no more and make your spirit poor, empty, and calm, so that you can listen to all the sounds ever since the creation. 

Sons of the kingdom!
There is only one life. 
Everyone’s pain is my pain.  Behold the lives dying away in scream. 
If one ignores the scream and attacks, then that person will end up committing two murders: his own life within him and the outwardly life of that visible person.
Doesn’t the Bible say “Man in his pomp, yet without understanding, is like the beasts that perish” (Psalms 49:20)? How can I know about the world of objectivism? I speak to you who are my brothers, that is, my other self, and who are men of thoughts.
While I may be an uneducated man who does not know much, in order to obtain a conscience that cannot be deceived, I speak to you without deceit about the beast that I know.  If you find yourself with free time, then have a discussion of objectivism.  But, I will only speak the universe and heaven that I see. 
“I” do not exist in nature called “I” but in the heart. A beastlike person cannot devour the true man. What I mean is that he does not have the power that can also stop the scream since that is under the jurisdiction of the King of life.  The beasts must go the mountains and the true man to the city. 
Today, may you receive the peace through Jesus Christ  Only then hate, envy, jealousy, schemes and trickery will disappear. “Peace I leave with you; My peace I give to you; not as the world gives do I give to you.  Do not let your heart be troubled, nor let it be fearful” (John 14:27).
The people of the kingdom are those who pray for all others.  Therefore humility is their fundamental virtue. Their duty is to bring upon this earth a world of new dimension-the kingdom of heaven-by protecting the truth through their humility.
Let us listen to the words of Jesus: “But seek first His kingdom and His righteousness, and all these things will be added to you” (Matthew 6:33).
That is why even the prophets from the days of old utterly despised false peace (Jeremiah 6:14-15).  Hence, they said that the sacrifices are not what God desires; what please God are broken spirit and a contrite, repenting heart.  Only when our hearts are like this, can then we hear the groaning of the creation. 

On a flight back home,  Senior Pastor Abraham Park

PROCLAIM 2017: A Global Conference for Preachers o…

All Reforms are Only through the Word of God

Special Feature: 500th Anniversary of the Protesta…

Absolute Thanksgiving with an Empty Heart

Special Feature: 500th Anniversary of the Protesta…

With Strength in the Work of the Lord

The Impossible Dream Comes True : All Nations Come…

2017 SUMMER CONFERENCE : Yeoju is the “source of…

“Fed Full By the Holy Spirit” : The First 2017…

Re:2017 NY Conference The Youths’ 4 Day Journey …

Beware and Be on Your Guard Against Every Form of …

“I shall be the woman of Sychar for the One Ston…