LOGINㅣ SITEMAPㅣCONTACT US
참평안♥천하보다 소중한 당신에게 보내는 하나님의 편지

HOME > Top Stories  

“I learned how to give worship.”
 글쓴이 : 관리자

After the publication of the sixth book of the History of Redemption series

“I learned how to give worship.”
This is the confession of an experienced pastor upon reading the sixth book of the History of Redemption series, The Eternal High Priest of the Covenantal Oath. He said, “When you learn how to give worship, your life truly changes. You break away from a self-centered life of faith and follow after God’s will by abandoning your thoughts.” The phrase, ‘A worship that brings about change in your life’ can be said to be this pastor’s book report on The Eternal High Priest of the Covenantal Oath.

The Eternal High Priest of the Covenantal Oath gives the answer as to why the Bible elaborates on the complicated sacrificial rituals. The book teaches saints that they must follow after Jesus Christ who is the “royal priesthood” according to the order of Melchizedek and biblically explains the way to follow.
The book also sheds light on the ‘significance of existence’ of the book of Leviticus in the Old Testament. Formerly, the book of Leviticus was often regarded as a boring, or worse, seemingly unnecessary part in the Bible with ‘another country’s sacrificial laws.’
Just as the first five books in the History of Redemption series revealed the hidden administration in the redemptive history of Jesus’ genealogy, the sixth book The Eternal High Priest of the Covenantal Oath revives the principle of redemption contained within the Levites, priests, and sacrificial rituals.It was through this I was awakened to the great meaning which the genealogy of the high priests has in the history of redemption.
If the first five books perfectly explain the process and answer the question ‘Why genealogies?’ the sixth book explains ‘Why high priests?’ and *’Why holiness and godliness?’ Furthermore, the sixth book consistently emphasizes that each verse in the Bible is not irrelevant in today’s life.
“Pursue peace with all men, and the sanctification without which no one will see the Lord” (Hebrews 12:14).
“To execute judgment upon all, and to convict all the ungodly of all their ungodly deeds which they have done in an ungodly way, and of all the harsh things which ungodly sinners have spoken against Him” (Jude 1:15).
“For it is sanctified by means of the word of God and prayer” (1 Timothy 4:5).

Just as the genealogical investigation in the first five books of the series was the first in world history, so is the genealogy of the high priests, discussed in the sixth book. A professor of a renowned graduate school of theology said, “I have never seen a book that organized the genealogy of the high priests into 77 generations. This book is the first in the world to have organized the genealogy of the high priests. I’m amazed.”
The power of the History of Redemption series comes from this: after seeing so many Americans at a history of redemption seminar in Orlando, Florida, a Korean seminary professor said, “It is difficult for even one American to show up at a ‘Korean church in America.’ Clearly, a gathering of 500 to 1000 people is a miracle.” He admired that “Having accomplished what no theologian or pastor has been able to do up until now, the author of the History of Redemption series is surely a world-class theologian and a doctor of doctors.” This is one of the reasons why seminary students first took hold of substantial quantity of first prints of the sixth book even before it was in retail bookstores. Because of its academic value, seminaries consulted with ‘Huisun Publisher,’ and students were able to order and receive the book immediately after it was printed.

The publication of the History of Redemption series has passed its halfway point. Since the publication of the first book in October 2007, it took a little over three and a half years up until the sixth book. Prominent scholars have first expressed sincere respect for the author’s commitment and effort in publishing six specialized books that average over 400 pages in such a short amount of time.
When the author declared his goal to publish twelve books, it seemed like a dream. Now after actually holding the six books in their hands, the level of tension of the readers has dramatically changed. It is because they realize that they are living at a crucial time to witness the revelation of the redemptive historical administration that had been hidden thousands of years ago.
Since only true readers can have the excitement and anticipation for the Word movement through the ‘second half’ of the History of Redemption series, I insist over and over again, “Let us become devoted readers of the History of Redemption series!”

Writer_Jiwoon Lee (Seoul Newspaper Politics Department Reporter)

PROCLAIM 2017: A Global Conference for Preachers o…

All Reforms are Only through the Word of God

Special Feature: 500th Anniversary of the Protesta…

Absolute Thanksgiving with an Empty Heart

Special Feature: 500th Anniversary of the Protesta…

With Strength in the Work of the Lord

The Impossible Dream Comes True : All Nations Come…

2017 SUMMER CONFERENCE : Yeoju is the “source of…

“Fed Full By the Holy Spirit” : The First 2017…

Re:2017 NY Conference The Youths’ 4 Day Journey …

Beware and Be on Your Guard Against Every Form of …

“I shall be the woman of Sychar for the One Ston…