LOGINㅣ SITEMAPㅣCONTACT US
참평안♥천하보다 소중한 당신에게 보내는 하나님의 편지

HOME > Top Stories  

The Exodus and the 42 Sites of the Wilderness Journey Seen Through Lenses of Redemptive History
 글쓴이 : 관리자

“The 3rd Biblical History of Redemption Seminar” was held with great success last

Wednesday on the 8th of March.

The lecturer, Pastor Philip Lee gave two separate 2.5-hour lectures entitled, “The Redemptive Administration of the Wilderness Journey.” He taught of the 42

campsites, which were systematically organized for the first time in world history in

the second book of Rev. Abraham Park’s History of Redemption series, The Covenant

of the Torch.

The attendees were amazed that each name of the 42 sites of the wilderness journey, once thought of as meaningless, actually represented the detailed circumstances of that particular time frame in biblical history. When they saw these sites through “the lenses of redemptive history,” they were able to vividly see God’s profound redemptive administration. When they learned why/how God led the Israelites to the Red Sea, they could feel the tension and danger as if it were happening before them. The audience also learned for the first time of when and for how long Manna rained down, and the correlation between Manna and the Sabbath. They could clearly see how the wilderness journey reflects the church life they realized the redemptive significances of Egypt, the wilderness and Canaan. As they sang along “The Wilderness Journey Song” and “The Genealogy Song”, they came to understand why the saints of Pyungkang Cheil Church have exceptional depth of understanding in the Bible.

Many attendees were amazed and said, “I have never heard such a Word. I never knew this kind of seminar existed.” One minister confessed, “I had only planned to listen to the first lecture and then leave to preach for Wednesday service. But then I did not want to miss the second lecture, so I asked another minister to preach in my place.” Pastors and evangelists who organized this seminar said, “We are surprised to see a significant increase in number of attendees who came voluntarily and said that they will register at Pyungkang Cheil Church after the seminar.” Many ministers from mega churches and seminary students attended the seminar. Many vowed to attend Pyungkang Cheil church, or to at least come to every event. One minister who had once met with Rev. Abraham Park stated, “This church has not changed, even in the Senior Pastor’s absence. It feels like he is still teaching here.”

Although this seminar was held during inconvenient business hours during a weekday, both Moriah and Mizpah sanctuaries were fully packed. With many previously held seminars, everything seemed to run even more smoothly. For example, the lecture materials offered more visual aids and was well structured. The readers could easily follow the 42 wilderness sites with the map.

Countless seminars have been held in every continent, including America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Southwest Asia and Africa, and in every country and almost in every local city. The saints of Pyungkang questioned why the main church in Seoul only held its third seminar so far. The 3rd Biblical History of Redemption Seminar left many in Pyungkang craving for more.

Reporter Ji Woon Lee

PROCLAIM 2017: A Global Conference for Preachers o…

All Reforms are Only through the Word of God

Special Feature: 500th Anniversary of the Protesta…

Absolute Thanksgiving with an Empty Heart

Special Feature: 500th Anniversary of the Protesta…

With Strength in the Work of the Lord

The Impossible Dream Comes True : All Nations Come…

2017 SUMMER CONFERENCE : Yeoju is the “source of…

“Fed Full By the Holy Spirit” : The First 2017…

Re:2017 NY Conference The Youths’ 4 Day Journey …

Beware and Be on Your Guard Against Every Form of …

“I shall be the woman of Sychar for the One Ston…