LOGINㅣ SITEMAPㅣCONTACT US
참평안♥천하보다 소중한 당신에게 보내는 하나님의 편지

HOME > Top Stories  

“Praying that every cell and every drop of blood may be used for the glory of God….” (MAY 2011)
 글쓴이 : 관리자

Cover Story

“Praying that every cell and every drop of blood may be
used for the glory of God….”

The 6th Book Launching Thanksgiving Service

The book launching service for the sixth book in the History of Redemption series was a ground for a change in the dynamics. The first keyword regarding the change was “the world.” It was different even from the 5th book launching service held last August and the Biblical History of Redemption seminar held in last October. Many ministers and congregations from many countries have attended, but they were only honored guests and unexpected guests. But it was different this time. They were not guests to be served, but sponsors of the seminar. Their attitude and gaze were different from before. The number of their attendance was comparative to the number of Koreans whose attending number was fluctuating. A significant number of guest speakers wrote on the board in English, rather than Korean, during their lectures. It was deemed to be called an international conference. It is no more “a Korean event where some foreigners come,” but “an international event taking place in Korea.” It was apparent that the central weight was shifting. The second keyword was “return.” “Let us return to the Lord.” One common comment that all church leaders from different countries all said was that they realized that we are now living in the times when we must return to the Bible. They all agreed that the best answer for the churches that have forgotten the Bible is the History of Redemption series that interprets the Bible most accurately and specifically.

On May 17, 2011, at Yeoju Pyungkang Cheil Conference Center in Gyeonggi
Province, the book launching service for the 6th book in the History of Redemption
series, The Eternal High Priest of the Covenantal Oath took place.

Dr. Jae-Yong Ju (former president of Hanshin University), a prominent figure in the Korean theological academia, said in the presentation of his book review, “His explanation of the chiastic structure of the chronicler’s genealogies, the organization of the 77 generations of the high priests, and the chart that links together the chronology of the high priests and the transitions in world history gave me a deep inspiration.” Then, he evaluated the work, stating, “I was confirmed of the belief that writing the History of Redemption series is simply impossible with human abilities and thus is done only by the help of God. If healing the sick and raising the dead are called miracle, the author is performing miracles by healing souls and raising the spiritually dead through the work of the Holy Spirit.”

Rev. Shekhar Kallianpur (Pastor of New Life Fellowship International), who came to know about this seminar through the seminar that was held in India, was convinced that this Word of God taught through the History of Redemption series will reap harvest throughout the world in the end times. The Word of redemptive history must be proclaimed to all 1-billion people in India. He also stated that he prays for India the country that was the platform for the spreading of Hinduism, Buddhism, and Sikhism throughout the world to become the platform for spreading the Word of God throughout the world (see the article on page 68). The New Life Fellowship International where Rev. Kallianpur ministers is one of the largest international churches in India, with about two thousand members in the congregation and 6 branch churches.

Rev. Robinson Naingollan (Moderator of the Association of Pentecostal Churches in Indonesia, PGPI), who also came to this seminar after having participated in the seminar held in Indonesia, said that he has read the first and second books in the History of Redemption series translated into Indonesian language and that he has never saw a book that explains the biblical genealogies and the wilderness journey in such precision and detail. He said that he has never even imagined of the fact that Noah and Abraham lived contemporaneously together for 58 years and that Enoch’s grandson Lamech was alive when he was taken. He continued to state that these books need to be distributed to all theological seminaries in Indonesia and that all professors must read them. He evaluated these books as the books that teach us and lead us to the depth of truth.

Rev. Nus Reimas (Chairman of Indonesian Evangelical Alliance, PGLII) said that the History of Redemption series is an offering that the author has given to the entire world. He said that he thought that the book would be boring when he first saw the title of the book, The Genesis Genealogies, because it is about genealogies. When he read the book, however, he could not but be amazed because he saw that the books contained the mysteries of God that had never been revealed before. Now as he came to the actual place where the author ministers, he saw the image of the early church. The fervency of the people sharing in teaching, learning, and praying was like that of the people during the time of the early church. The PGLII is the biggest denomination that represents evangelical churches of Indonesia.

Dr. Timothy O’Connell (Principal of Tung Ling Bible School) from Singapore, where the History of Redemption seminars took place, emphasized that it is God’s will that His believers eat solid food in the end times. The History of Redemption series is what fulfills such will of God. It explains the complicated contents of the Bible and makes them easy to understand for readers. It ignites the fire for many people to come to love God’s Word. During the times when the love of the Bible is needed more than anything, the History of Redemption series is doing that very thing and thus is a historical feat. He said that that author reminds him of the Apostle John who authored the Gospels and Revelation in his old age.

The work that began with 12 books as a goal has already come to its halfway point. Elder Won-Sik Chung (former prime minister) said, “At first, I had doubts about the possibility of completing the 12 books in the series. Now, I am assured that this work is not done through human strength…. I believe that the times are calling for the prayers of all churches, not only in Korea but throughout the world.” Mr. Hoi-Chang Lee (former chairman of the Liberty Forward Party) also visited and shared his words of encouragement, “The truth surely overcomes. The author has lived his entire life with truth. He prayed and consoled me during my times of hardship and helped me overcome. I pray that he may complete the publication of all 12 books.” Mr. Bum-lae Lee (congressman of the Grand National Party) and Mr. Sung Lee (chief of Guro-gu) also participated in the service and congratulated the author. Mr. Se-Hoon Oh (mayor of Seoul city) and Mr. Mun-Su Kim (governor of Gyeonggi Province) also sent congratulatory messages.

In “Author’s Greeting,” the author Rev. Abraham Park said, “I pray that only God would receive all the glory and only Jesus may be honored.” He continued to say, “I pray that every organ, cell, and every drop of my blood may be used for the glory of God.” Also, he emphasized the fact that the high priests Annas and Caiaphas stood against God, destroyed the right priestly system, and eventually pushed Jesus to the cross.” Then, he said, “When all churches in Korea return to the Word of God, their blessings will be abundant and overflow as Joseph’s branches run over a wall.”

This day’s worship service seemed like a global conference of a conservative evangelical movement?a movement that loves and is focused on the Word of God. The day’s worship continued with an urgent call to repent and be wary of the current trend of not believing the Bible to be what it is and also of the contemporary inclination
toward a human-centered gospel of wealth. And in a unified voice, the alternative offered for such a day and age was the History of Redemption series.
Dr. Youngyup Cho (former missionary for IPM) stated that the last days are a time in which it is difficult to distinguish the church from the world. He also called upon all to become the remaining stump that will hold on to the Word of God, preserve orthodoxy and up hold the ancient faith. Dr. Jae-Yong Ju (former President, Hanshin University) also stated that the Korean Church has become like the church of the Middle Ages in which a clerical hierarchy has set in so that it is a church without Jesus Christ. Moreover, he said that the sixth book in the History of Redemption series, which highlights the redemptive history of Jesus Christ through the history of the high priest, offers much by way of turning the focus of the Church from a humancentered focus to a Christ-centered one.

Dr. Arnold Tindas (Harvest International Theological Seminary of Indonesia), the top authority for evaluating the doctrinal purity of seminaries and churches in Indonesia, said that in this day and age when many pastors and churches have discarded the faith in the Bible as the inspired revelation from God, the History of Redemption series, by proving the historicity of biblical characters, brings great benefits to the entire world. Nus Reimas (Chairman, Indonesian Evangelical Alliance, PGL II) also commented that amidst a spiritual stagnation amongst churches due to a lack of true teaching, the History of Redemption series accurately teaches a complete picture of redemptive history from Adam onward. Dr. Yong-hwa Na, the president of Reformed Theological Seminary of Korea, stated that the evidence of faith is revealed through trust and obedience. In order for that to happen, painstaking discipline and training is required. He went on to rebuke a faith that only pays lip service and a faith that seeks comfort and convenience. Moreover, Professor Haggai Lee of RTS Korea said that there is no answer for the person or the church that makes light of the Bible. He went on to argue that one must study the Bible as if one’s life depended on it.

Believers and pastors from all over the world including Indonesia, Singapore, India as well as America, China, and Japan attended the 4th Biblical Redemptive History Seminar which was held concurrently with the Book Launching ceremony. From Beijing, China, over 20 believers were in attendance during this 3-day event. The senior pastor of the church stated that there were too many congregation members who wanted to attend so I had to tell those who had attended previous seminars to stay behind this time so that those who have never been to the event can attend this time. Most of the people who came were Han Chinese people who took vacation time to attend the seminar. Missionary to Sri Lanka, Rev. Jong-Rae Ra said, “In a word, it was shocking. Just the content about the high priest in the order of Melchizedek is something that most pastors can’t even imagine about.” He furthered stated that all pastors should come and listen. Domestically, over 200 pastors from churches throughout the country attended the seminar, which was much more than what was expected. Rev. Jung-soo Jung, who pastors a church in Kang-Dong Gu district of Seoul, said, “over the past several years of my ministry, I felt insufficient in my ability to feed my flock. I was in deep distress over this; however, through this seminar, I thought that I found my solution. The resource was limitless. The content touched my heart and the sheer volume of it was great. Now I regained my confidence.”

Pastor Shekhar Kallianpur

The publication of the History of Redemption series is an historic event. I am grateful that I can be present at such a momentous event to represent India and that the History of Redemption series can be received in India as well. The History of Redemption series is arousing a hunger for the Word of God not only in pastors and elders but also in little children in India. As the passage in Deuteronomy 29:29 states, the secret things of God are being revealed through His Word. Just as God revealed His Word through the Apostle Paul, we also are now witnessing God using the author of the series as an apostle for the nations in these days. After reading the first book in the History of Redemption series, I simply fell in love with the book. I saw my relationship with God in a new light. I realized and saw so many new things. I was born in a Hindu family and read the Bible for the first time thirty two years ago. That is when I felt the presence of Jesus Christ. Then, after I read the first book of the History of Redemption series, God showed me the path that I must walk. I wanted to tell the author, “the world needs you and India needs you.” I believe that this church, which is proclaiming the words of redemptive history, has received the call to be the harvester of the world. I pledge to pray and work together until the twelve books are completed. India was the source from which world religions such as Hinduism, Buddhism, and Sikhism were born and brought to the world. Now, India will become the platform from which the Word of God will spread throughout the world.
The words of the History of Redemption must be preached to the billions of people in India. I have always known that God’s work will explode through India in the end times. I was certain that God will use India. And then, I met the History of Redemption, which I knew was the powerful tool to be used for just such a purpose. This word will heal India. It is the basic text that enables understanding of the Bible; it is a revelation of the mysterious secrets of God.
When I saw Pyungkang Che-il Church, I felt I was seeing the early church. The Apostles, through revelations, disclosed the secrets of God and led the people to God. The role of the Apostle Paul was especially great. Through the History of Redemption series author, Rev. Abraham Park, I also see the Apostle Paul. I believe that he truly is God’s precious apostle. After I return to India, I want to hold a ministers’ seminar with over 3,500 in attendance. Furthermore, I want to establish a Bible college that only teaches the History of Redemption series. I want to have not only 3-month and 6-month course programs but also an online program as well. There is a gathering of people who dream of spiritual and social change for India. I am certain that this word will enable such a change. I was able to confirm that the path of the History of Redemption series is the path of eternal life and the path that all must take. God was not the God of Christians only. The Bible is a book that transcends denominational and religious boundaries. The History of Redemption series is a book that must be spread through the world.
The above is on excerpt from the congratulatory address and a post-ceremony interview.

Endless inspiration and amazement:
Koreans who knew the biblical history as well as Jewish people

Jewish people who have accepted Jesus Christ as their Savior are called "Messianic Jews." The price some of these people have to pay to keep their faith in their own country is beyond what we can imagine. Amongst the Orthodox Jews, there are a minority extremist groups that terrorize Messianic Jews by bombing their homes or throwing rocks into their worship halls to interrupt their worship settings. Moreover, there are some Messianic Jews who have lost their jobs due to their faith. Some have a difficult time making ends meet, so they make and sell Christian themed woodworks out of olive wood to make a living.
There are about 15,000 Messianic Jews living in Israel. Out of these, there are about 1,000 who were born in Israel to full-blooded Jewish parents, and these comprise the core of the Messianic Jewish society.
A pastor, who is one of the leaders within the Messianic Jewish society, was in attendance at the book launching ceremony for the sixth book of the History of Redemption series. He had been introduced to the book by a publisher in Singapore. He stated that this is the book that will change Israel and asked Huisun Books to allow him to translate the book into Hebrew and Arabic languages. We met with the Messianic Jewish pastor and the two ladies--Mona (editor) and Miriam (translator)--who will be overseeing the translation and publication of the Hebrew version.

How did you come to the decision to translate The Genesis Genealogies in Hebrew?
Pastor:
I found peace in my heart when I opened the book because it had so many Hebrew words. I then prayed to God and received a confirmation. We flew thousands of miles to this place holding on to that answer to prayer. I believe this book contains many important contents from the Bible.
Translator: I have been reading the Bible on my own since I was 11 years old, but the biblical genealogies were like a phone directory to many people. They were as if those lines of names were giving off this mysterious echoing of an ancient voice. Thus, I have been praying to understand the genealogies. One day, my colleague showed me a book and I saw the title, The Genesis Genealogies. I knew that it was the book to work on and said, “This is my book.” My 14-year-old son also reads the Bible before going to bed every day and sometimes reads the genealogies. I showed him this book and told him that this book has the answers to the genealogies and that Mom will translate it for you.

What kinds of changes do you think Hebrew translation of this book will bring to Israel?
Pastor:
We have already been talking a lot about this. We will simply begin the work; we will wait for God to work in His way.

What is your impression of the Book Launching Thanksgiving Service?
Pastor:
It was a continuation of amazement and excitement. The entire congregation knew the Bible so well. Every single lecturer at this seminar knew 100% of what they were teaching. It was just so amazing.
Translator: I had only heard from my father in my childhood; I have never thought that it could be a reality. But here, I have witnessed that such beauty indeed exists.

The children of Pyungkang Cheil Church sang the “song of Jesus Christ’s genealogy” and the “song of History of Israel”. What was your impression?
All:
It was wonderful! The children know about the Israelite history more than we do! It was inspiring.

Yeoju: Jun-seok Ho, Ji-woon Lee, Jeong-hwa Suh, Hyun-jung Kim, Seung-hyun Lee

PROCLAIM 2017: A Global Conference for Preachers o…

All Reforms are Only through the Word of God

Special Feature: 500th Anniversary of the Protesta…

Absolute Thanksgiving with an Empty Heart

Special Feature: 500th Anniversary of the Protesta…

With Strength in the Work of the Lord

The Impossible Dream Comes True : All Nations Come…

2017 SUMMER CONFERENCE : Yeoju is the “source of…

“Fed Full By the Holy Spirit” : The First 2017…

Re:2017 NY Conference The Youths’ 4 Day Journey …

Beware and Be on Your Guard Against Every Form of …

“I shall be the woman of Sychar for the One Ston…