LOGINㅣ SITEMAPㅣCONTACT US
참평안♥천하보다 소중한 당신에게 보내는 하나님의 편지

HOME > Top Stories  

Amazed at the Cry of Amen from the Congregation in Malaysia
 글쓴이 : 관리자

A History of Redemption Seminar took place on May 1, 2014 at Penang, Malaysia.  Pen-ang is popular amongst newly married Korean couples as a honeymoon destination.  The city boasts a higher level of living in Malaysia, and among the population of 1 million, only 3% are Christian.

The seminar took place at Wesley Methodist Church. The oldest church, having been established in 1891, Wesley Methodist Church boasts 123 years of history.  Those who prepared for the seminar stated, “There won’t be even 20 people registered if we have the seminar here.”  However, they were amazed as they witnessed 300 people register for this seminar.  There has never been a time when more than 150 people have gathered?not even when a world-renown Pastor held a revival conference.  This testifies to how famous Reverend Park’s History of Redemption Series has become.

Reverend Andrew Yo, who ministers at the 600-member congregation of Wesley Meth-odist Church, revealed his eager anticipation, “I finished the first book of the History of Redemption Series, The Genesis Genealogy.  I’m extremely curious to find out what is written in the next book.”  He confessed, “God will reveal His revelation to those who spend a large amount of time with Him.  Reverend Abraham Park has devoted much time to God over a long period.  That is why God gave the precious words of the History of Redemption series to him.”

A Korean person stated, “I’ve lived in Penang for 10 years and I’ve never heard the sound of an ‘Amen’ during service at church.”  He was amazed to hear the loud cry of “Amen” proclaimed continually throughout the lecture.  He further commented that he felt a great pride as a fellow Korean at seeing all of the attendees joyfully purchasing the History of Redemption books. 

Another seminar followed at Kuching, Malaysia, from May 2-3, 2014.
Using the second and third books of the History of Redemption series, we held a two-day study at New Life Church, where Reverend Jerry ministers.  Approximately 300 people were in attendance.  The fourth book of the History of Redemption was introduced for the first time and all copies were completely sold out.  Having already had three seminars at this location, most of the attendees had already previously purchased the first three books.

Calvary Church’s Reverend Patricia Wong stated, “I never even dreamed that there were generations omitted from Jesus’ genealogy.  This is my first time hearing about this amaz-ing mystery.  I give my most sincere thanks to Reverend Abraham Park who revealed this for the first time in history.”

There was a time of unison prayer to ask for the complete healing upon Reverend Abra-ham Park who is currently suffering from illness.  Everyone earnestly prayed in tears, and their cries of “Amen” were so loud that we were able to feel just how sincerely they loved Reverend Park.  That moment confirmed to us that Reverend Abraham Park was not just the Senior Pastor of Pyungkang Cheil Church, but a spiritual leader who has touched and affected all to the ends of the earth.  We give our deepest thanks to the congregation members and Reverend Abraham Park who have continually prayed for us. 

From Malaysia, Reverend Philip Lee and Reverend Andrew Pak

PROCLAIM 2017: A Global Conference for Preachers o…

All Reforms are Only through the Word of God

Special Feature: 500th Anniversary of the Protesta…

Absolute Thanksgiving with an Empty Heart

Special Feature: 500th Anniversary of the Protesta…

With Strength in the Work of the Lord

The Impossible Dream Comes True : All Nations Come…

2017 SUMMER CONFERENCE : Yeoju is the “source of…

“Fed Full By the Holy Spirit” : The First 2017…

Re:2017 NY Conference The Youths’ 4 Day Journey …

Beware and Be on Your Guard Against Every Form of …

“I shall be the woman of Sychar for the One Ston…