LOGINㅣ SITEMAPㅣCONTACT US
참평안♥천하보다 소중한 당신에게 보내는 하나님의 편지

HOME > Top Stories  

Falsehood is lifted and truth prevails
 글쓴이 : 관리자

The Christian Council of Korea (Korea’s largest  Christian organization) announces, “No heresies found  in Rev. Park Yoon-Sik.”

The Christian Council of Korea (CCK) (Rev. Hong Jae-Chul, Head Chairman) held an executive committee meeting on December 17, 2013, and resolved that Rev. Park Yoon-Sik, the senior pastor of Pyungkang Cheil Church, was absolved of heresy. CCK's special committee on heresy evaluation reported: “The committee reexamined Rev. Park who had been labeled as a heretic by both the General Assembly of Presbyterian Church in Korea (Tonghap) and the General Assembly of Presbyterian Church in Korea (Hapdong). As the result, no heresies were found in Rev. Park,” and the executive committee approved. (CCK is Korea’s largest Christian organization with 76 religious bodies and 19 associations.) 

People of faith must fear God only
Rev. Cho, Gap-mun

Co-chairman of the Christian Council of Korea, Former moderator of the General Assembly of Presbyterian Church in Korea, Doctor of Divinity of Bethany Theological Seminary in America

Not knowing the exact accounts of charges of heresy against Rev.
Yoon-sik Park, I simply went along with what others said and thought he was?until just recently. I finally met Rev. Park for the first time, and after finishing the 7th, 8th, and 9th book in the History of Re-demption series at one sitting, I decided to admire and serve him forever. In amazement of the author who could write such books, I immediately got hold of Rev. Park’s sermons and listened to them. I was so blessed by his sermons, for they were spiritually so profound. I purchased the rest of the History of Redemption series, from books 1 to 6, and I am reading them now. Why did the heresy-evaluators condemn a person like Rev. Park a heretic? This probably would not have hap-pened if the church had not grown and progressed the way it did. As the biblical history attest, it’s the people nearest you who become jealous and envious. It shames me to see how the churches in Korea love to knock people off their pedestal. One who lifts up others will be lifted up and one who pulls others down will be pulled down. Believers of God should be good at lifting up others.
It is truly remarkable that Rev. Park wrote these extraordinary books without uttering a single word despite all the unjust accusations. I have been mesmerized after reading his books. I cannot help but wonder at the author’s in-depth knowledge and study of the bible.
I believe that our God?the Lord of history?had made the obvious decision according to His providence because the time had come. When Aaron and Miriam challenged Moses whom God had lifted on high, they had in fact challenged the authority of God Himself.
God did not let them get away with this. People of faith must fear God. I pray that Pyung-kang Cheil Church will take the Word of the History of Redemption as her guide and become a church capable of taking on a greater mission for this time and age.

May he spread the meaning of life to all mankind
Rev. Kang, Gi-won

Co-chairman of C.C.K, Moderator of the General Assembly of the Presbyterian Church in Korea

To be in existence means to be aware. The senior pastor, Rev. Yoon-sik Park is alive and in existence. In other words, he is aware of Jesus Christ; he is aware of the living truth; and he is so vitally ware of today?after overcoming persecutions and sufferings. The decision of the Christian Council of Korea is the triumph of our Lord as well as ours. I pray and hope that Rev. Park accomplishes the History of Redemption series and deliver and spread the meaning of life to all mankind for the remainder of his life.

A minister should lay down his life for the truth
Rev. Chung, Hak-Chae

Co-chairman of the C.C.K, Former moderator of the General Assembly of the Reformed Presbyterian Church in Korea

It is my thought that many ministers in Korea are cowards. A min-ister should lay down his life for the truth. A true minister should approve of what is right and disapprove of what is wrong. However, many ministers are swayed by mass psychology and do not discrimi-nate between what is right and wrong but go along with the flow.
What ministers need to fear most of all is what they will have to say when they stand before the Lord. I believe the decision of the Christian Council of Korea was made, not by man but by God.

The day of great joy wherein all doubts and skepticism are washed away
Rev. Yoon, Jong-Kwan

Co-chairman of C.C.K, Chief director of Sungkyul Theological Seminary, Former moderator of the General Assembly of Sungkyul Church in Korea

I am convinced that the power of darkness and the forces of evil will surely be defeated and the truth will prevail. When the disciples saw Jesus being falsely accused and dragged away, they probably had mixed thoughts such as, “Jesus that I know is without sin,” along with doubt and disbelief. However, after Jesus died on the cross and resur-rected, He resolved all of their doubts and disbelief.

When the senior pastor, Rev. Yoon-sik Park was condemned, I had heard his sermon my-self. Many ministers in Korea have fallen into religious pluralism. As result, many deny the truth that “salvation comes only through Jesus Christ,” and do not teach Jesus correctly.
Yet, Rev. Park was condemned instead for his biblically true teachings. How absurd is this!
During the hardships, some believers might have doubted, “What if ?” or “Do I have the right faith?” However, today, we have finally come to this day of great joy wherein all these problems have been resolved.

I believe Rev. Park’s sufferings were also within God’s providence. God had made him look toward God only and pray to Him, and as the result, this great work of the History of Redemption series was born. The History of Redemption series teaches the spiritually maturing believers what the churches in Korea must do in the future. Pyungkang Cheil Church will surely stand tall in the Christian Council of Korea and become a leader for all the churches in Korea.

PROCLAIM 2017: A Global Conference for Preachers o…

All Reforms are Only through the Word of God

Special Feature: 500th Anniversary of the Protesta…

Absolute Thanksgiving with an Empty Heart

Special Feature: 500th Anniversary of the Protesta…

With Strength in the Work of the Lord

The Impossible Dream Comes True : All Nations Come…

2017 SUMMER CONFERENCE : Yeoju is the “source of…

“Fed Full By the Holy Spirit” : The First 2017…

Re:2017 NY Conference The Youths’ 4 Day Journey …

Beware and Be on Your Guard Against Every Form of …

“I shall be the woman of Sychar for the One Ston…