LOGINㅣ SITEMAPㅣCONTACT US
참평안♥천하보다 소중한 당신에게 보내는 하나님의 편지

HOME > Top Stories  

The truth behind Choi Samgyung’s fabrication of heresy is revealed after 34 years
 글쓴이 : 관리자

The Christian Times, Dec 7, 2012
Recently, a video clip on YouTube (
www.youtube.com) explicitly disclosed the fabricating process of Rev. Choi Sam-gyung and the late Mr. Tak to frame Rev. Yoon-sik (Abraham) Park as a heretic through a series of phone conversations. Its appalling contents are receiving much attention, as it has more than 30,000 viewers already.

Many believers and ministers, who have so far trusted in Rev. Choi’s words, say that they have now learned exactly what kind of unscrupulous methods Rev. Choi employed in order to frame an innocent man as a heretic. They are confessing that they now realize Rev. Yoon-sik Park is not a heretic. The following is the entire script of the video clip, titled “The truth behind Choi Sam-gyung’s fabrication of heresy has been revealed” on the YouTube.

On September 10 - 11, 1978, Tak published a retraction regarding the Unification Church in six major daily newspapers saying that he “made a mistake in calling the Unification Church a cult.” At the time, Tak was receiving 20,000 won funds for missionary work every month from Rev. Yoon- sik Park since 1975. But in February of 1983, he asked for an additional 500,000 won per month.

However, Rev. Yoon-sik Park refused cordially saying, “I need approval from the session of the elders but since you said that the Unification church is not a cult, I have no justification for supporting you.”

Tak replied, “Are you saying you want to break off our relationship then?” And he threatened Rev.
Park saying, “From the March issue, the OOOO will have articles about you, Rev. Yoon-Sik Park.”
From this point forward, Tak started to accuse Rev. Yoon-sik Park of heresy, using fabricated lies.

Tak received some documents regarding Rev.
Yoon-sik Park from a man surnamed Lee, who was in the Unification Church and had attended Rev.
Yoon-sik Park’s seminary briefly. Tak, along with Choi Sam-gyung who was learning how to fabricate accusations of heresy from him, read through the documents but found nothing they could use to support their accusations. So they fabricated a complete lie saying that Rev. Yoon-sik Park preached that “Eve had sex with the serpent to birth Cain,” which was the assertion of Byun Chan-lin, a Unification Church member. (Evidence: Quoted from pages 11 and 13 in Principles of the Bible vol. 2 by Byun Chan-lin)

Tak completely falsified the material Lee gave to him and in the March 1983 issue of the OOOO printed the articles titled “Yoon-sik Park, is he a heretic?” and “The two-faced man who abandoned his OO,” thereby beginning to frame Rev. Yoon-sik Park as a heretic in earnest.

Choi Sam-gyung, under the orders of Tak, printed an article entitled “The Focus of the Heresy Accusations Against Dae-Sung Church” in the February 1991 issue of the Ministry and Theology. The article flat out lies by stating that Rev. Park preached that “Eve had sex with the serpent to have Cain,” which was the assertion of Byun Chan-lin, a member of the Unification Church.

Lee, the copycat of Tak and Rev. Choi, witnessed this entire process of fabricating heresy and exposed their plotting schemes by secretly leaking this transcript of their conversations. By doing so, he intended to topple them and become the unrivaled fabricator of heresy.

<The following are from the phone conversations between Choi and the late Tak.>

Conversation A
Tak: The Youngdeungpo Presbytery agreed to bring this issue to the table - the one about Yoon-sik Park.
Also, I’m going to bring it to the Heresy Countermeasure Committee of the Seoul Southwest Presbytery using the name Association for researching the heretical nature of Yoon-sik Park’s doctrine…
Choi: We must quickly create heretical materials about Yoon-sik Park and propagate it amongst the students from Jeolla Province. That’s the best strategy in my view.
Tak: What about the Students from Chongshin Seminary?
Choi: I will work with Professor Yoo, but will not have him out in front…But I’ll have the students in an uproar about this, then it will work.

Conversation B
Tak: Pastor Choi! The Youngdeungpo Presbytery made the decision.
Choi: Yes!
Tak: Now I will tell Elder Park ○○ to go to the ○○ newspaper and print an article about it with a big headline. So I’m going to have Elder Park fax the decisions made in the presbyteries including the ○○ newsletter. I’m going to do it strategically like this, so now the Eastern Presbytery should also do this (next week). And if the presbytery seems to be leaning our way, we should start next week.
Choi: Don’t worry.
Tak: Anyways, things are going remarkably well. It was our fault for not moving strategically like this before.

Conversation C
T: As I sent it to manager Park in ○○○ he will do as I say. Then that one will be taken care of. How did it go with the Eastern Presbytery case?
Choi: Once we send the Eastern Presbytery case to the session, it goes straight up to the General Assembly.
Since I’m the secretary, it’ll go as I want it to. So, I’ll finish it soon and it will go to the General Assembly soon. <Self-fabricated scenario>
Tak: So when that’s finished and it’s been taken up then let me know. Then I’ll send it to the ○○○ broadcasting network and blow it wide open along with the Youngdeungpo story.

The phone conversations above reveal that Rev. Choi Sam-gyung fabricated heretic material to frame Rev. Yoon-sik Park as a heretic. He mobilized students from Jeolla Province and Chongshin seminary, worked the media to manipulate the public sentiments, sent the issue to the table through presbytery, and carried out a self-fabricated scenario in an organization where he took a position of secretary. (Some parts omitted)

It’s truly an unfortunate event. How can they do something so wicked like this as they claim themselves to be pastors leading the flock and servants of God?
Unless their conscience has been seared, and they are being controlled by the devil, how can someone dare to fabricate such lies?
However, God is alive. And the truth is bound to be revealed certainly. God has revealed the hidden lies and the horrifying wickedness for the whole world to see.
Now the ministers and believers in the Republic of Korea should clearly realize that they have been deceived by Rev. Choi Sam-gyung and deeply understand the pain of the churches and people who have been falsely accused of heresy. Furthermore, there should be institutional interventions to recover them out of their misery very soon.

(Video clip: www.youtube.com, “The truth behind Choi Sam-gyung’s fabrication of heresy has been revealed,” www.ecclesian.com)

PROCLAIM 2017: A Global Conference for Preachers o…

All Reforms are Only through the Word of God

Special Feature: 500th Anniversary of the Protesta…

Absolute Thanksgiving with an Empty Heart

Special Feature: 500th Anniversary of the Protesta…

With Strength in the Work of the Lord

The Impossible Dream Comes True : All Nations Come…

2017 SUMMER CONFERENCE : Yeoju is the “source of…

“Fed Full By the Holy Spirit” : The First 2017…

Re:2017 NY Conference The Youths’ 4 Day Journey …

Beware and Be on Your Guard Against Every Form of …

“I shall be the woman of Sychar for the One Ston…